Commercial Property to rentPensby Road, Heswall
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- BUSY TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- GOOD CLEAN CONDITION
** IDEAL LOCATION FOR SMALL BUSINESS ** SITUATED ON MAIN ROAD INTO HESWALL ** BY BUS STOP **
With one allocated parking space, full glass shop frontage - main area approximately 9ft x 20ft with bathroom to the rear.
Available immediately - some incentives available on application.
Rent is exclusive and full repairing lease will apply. Each party meets their own costs.
Set on the main road leading into Heswall, this small shop is ideally located (please ensure that you have the correct planning permission) for any business to trade from.
Heswall itself is an affluent town situated on the Wirral Peninsular approximately 12 miles north west of Chester and 10 miles south of Liverpool.
The town can be accessed from junctions 3 & 4 of the M53 motorway and has easy access by public transport too.
Heswall itself serves as a commuter town for the commercial centres of Liverpool, Birkenhead and Chester.
Pensby Road is an established shopping pitch within the town centre, retaillers include a number of Blue Chip companies, including but not limited to Ladbrokes, Sayers, Barnardos and HSBC to name but a few.
The property comprises of a full height glass frontage with main front door and post box, leading directly into the main shop trading area.
Small WC to rear with wash handbasin.
There is a small area that could house if required a narrow worktop with sink and power for kitchen facilities.
TERMS AND RATES
The premises are let as seen with options available for a lease of 12 months or more.
Rent of £700.00pm or £8400 pa - there may be a small discount if full years rent is paid in advance.
Some small incentives are available
Rent is exclusive of all utility charges
The applicant is to ensure that they have the correct planning permission and / or change of usage from Wirral Council
Rateable value £2375
Business rates £1,140 for 2018-9
Will be free if only business premises for user
EPC will be uploaded shortly.
APPLICATION AND LEASE FEES
If you want to ensure that a property is held for you, please pay your application fee of £250.00 before or at the viewing by cash to the Viewer who will provide you with a receipt or you can transfer to ABC by bank transfer.
Payment of your application fee means that nobody else can apply for the property ahead of you as ABC will only take one application at a time.
This payment will secure the property for you for a maximum of three working days. During this time, we will continue with viewings, but no other application will be taken, allowing you to complete your forms and return them to us.
If we do not receive your initial application forms within this three-day period, your application will be declined, and we will proceed with another application. The application fee will not be refunded.
When you are completing your application form, please ensure that you supply as much supporting information as you can as this will speed up your application.
Although we will require the items listed on your application form to allow us to process your application, do not be concerned if you cannot include them all straight away. Whilst it will help, do not wait until you have all the items before handing in your application, they can follow later.
On completion there will be a lease fee charged to each party at the sum of £200 + VAT
You will require a guarantor. The guarantor needs to have a disposable income or savings sufficient to cover your rent should you default.
This can be by way of private income or working, please call us today for further information. PLEASE NOTE YOUR GUARANTOR WILL BE SUBJECT TO CREDIT CHECKS AND OTHER REFERENCING TO CLARIFY THAT THEY WILL BE A SUITABLE GUARANTOR.
A guarantor is a person who agrees, at the outset of the tenancy, to be jointly liable for any losses the landlord may incur that can be legally attributed to rent arrears, damage to the property or costs that may be incurred due to the behaviour of the tenants or the tenant’s visitors to the property – whether invited or not.
This liability includes any matters arising from your vacation of the property too.
A guarantor will be required to complete application forms which are like tenancy application forms and will need to ideally be aged between 25 & 65. We may consider out of these age ranges, but acceptance is based purely on individual merit.
The Application Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Once the Application Form is submitted, the fee pays towards staff time, any charges from search agencies, credit checks, ASBO and any other related checks etc. to establish your suitability regarding a tenancy. ABC Property Shop prides itself on doing a good and thorough job with regards to these searches and checks on behalf of their landlords.
If you are interested in one of our properties or have any questions in relation to our application process, please do not hesitate to call our office on 0151 305 0940 or email our applications department on email@example.com.
General: While we endeavour to make our particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any furniture.
THESE ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH, BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE TENANTS. NEITHER ABC, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These do not constitute part, or all, of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter in to any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
In compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), for general enquiries and viewings, your details will be retained by us for a period of no longer than six months. Details will not be passed on to any third party or placed on any mailing list.
RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS
Once you have viewed the property you will need to complete your application forms and pass the Right to Rent Checks. There is a code of practice available on the internet for you to read through should you have any queries regarding the completion of the Right to Rent Checks. These checks are undertaken to ensure that you do have the right to rent property within the United Kingdom.
You will need to provide documents to support your Right to Rent:
List A (Group 1) Acceptable single documents which show an unlimited right to rent property within the UK:
• UK passport
• Biometric Residence Permit with unlimited leave
• EEA/Swiss National passport / identity card
• Passport or travel document endorsed with unlimited leave
• Registration certificate or document certifying permanent residence of EEA / Swiss national
• UK immigration status document endorsed with unlimited leave.
• EEA/Swiss family member Permanent Residence Card
• A certificate of naturalisation or registration as a British citizen
List A (Group 2) Acceptable document combinations which show an unlimited right to rent (any 2 of the below to be shown in combination):
• UK Birth or Adoption certificate
• A letter from national offender management service
• A letter of attestation from an employer
• Criminal Record Check
• Full or provisional UK driving license
• Evidence of current or previous service in UK armed forces
• A letter from a UK further or higher education institution
• A letter from HM Prison Service
• A letter from a police force confirming that certain documents have been reported stolen
• A letter of attestation from a UK passport holder working in an acceptable profession
• A letter from a UK Government Department or local authority
• A letter from a private rented sector access scheme
• Benefits paperwork
List B: Documents which show a time limited right to rent:
• A valid passport endorsed with a time limited period
• Biometric immigration with permis
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ABS1001442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ABC Property Shop, Ellesmere Port.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.