Retail Property (high street) to rentFormer Post Office, High Street, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
3,106 sq. ft.
- 3,106 sq ft (288 sq m)
- Prominent Town Centre retail unit.
- Suitable for alternative uses such as Financial & Professional Services,Restaurant and Café or Office use.
- 288.5 sq m (3,106 sq ft) NIA.
- Opposite proposed Town Centre retail development scheme and car park.
Formerly trading as Chorley Post Office the ground floor has a return frontage onto High Street and Cleveland Street with separate personnel and delivery access. The main retail area is open plan which faces High Street with large offices/storage accommodation being available along Cleveland Street.
Proceeding into Chorley Town Centre along Park Road (A581) turn into Market Street then immediately into High Street where the premises are 50m on the right hand side. Neighbouring occupiers include Booths, Wetherspoons, Reeds Rains and Chorley & District Building Society.
(all sizes are approx)
Sales Area 18.3m x 8.1m (60'1 x 26'9) equating to 149.2 sq m (1,606 sq ft).
Seven individual office of various proportion equating to 139.2 sq m (1,500 sq ft).
Storerooms 9 sq m (97 sq ft).
On the third anniversary.
(A1) Shop, (A2) Financial and Professional Services and (A3) Restaurant and café.
Internal repairing responsibility upon Tenant.
Tenant to be responsible for a fair contribution towards the common parts of the building.
Maybe payable at the appropriate rate.
Landlord to insure the building with the Tenant responsible for a fair proportion.
According to the Valuation office Website the premises are described as 'Post Office and Premises' with a Rateable Value of £35,500 with effect from April 2017. All interested parties should make their own enquiries with Chorley Borough Council's Business Rates Department on 01257 515151 and also for the availability of any Grant Funding.
Mains gas, electricity and water supplies are laid on, drainage to main sewer.
Strictly by appointment with Peter E Gilkes & Company and with whom all negotiations should be conducted.
We understand an Energy Performance Certificate has been commissioned and will be available upon request.
All services throughout the property are untested. Interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the condition of the central heating system, fitted fires, and other appliances and fittings where applicable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66524258.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference highstreetpost. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter E Gilkes & Company, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.