Retail Property (high street) to rent152 Haverstock Hill, Hampstead, London, UK NW3 2AY
£2,083 pcm (£32.89 per sq. ft.)
760 sq. ft.
- 760 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Electric Steel security shutter over shop frontage window
- Spot lighting
- Ceramic tiled flooring to the shop and basement areas
- Cooking Range with overhead extractor unit as well as a double sink in basement area
- Can only be used for A3 Restaurant Use
The premises comprise an end of terrace self-contained shop and basement premises in good decorative order currently trading as a retail drycleaners but now can only be used as an A3 Restaurant. The shop is divided to form a front open plan retail; area with a passage leading to a room at the rear. There is an internal staircase in the passage area leading to the basement which is divided to form an open plan kitchen area with a cooking range having an overhead extractor unit as well as a double sink plus 2 modern WC's/Washrooms.
A new Full Repairing & Insuring Lease will be granted for a Term by Arrangement.
Each side is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred on a letting of the premises.
Strictly by prior appointment with Mr. Robert Reiff of Dutch & Dutch (020) 7443 9868 D/L
or (020) 7794 7788
The premises are situated on a secondary main road trading location in the heart of Hampstead located on the northern side of Haverstock Hill being close to the junction with Upper Park Road and close to Belsize Park (Northern Line) Underground Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66548347.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dutch & Dutch, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.