Retail Property (high street) to rent23 High Street, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1BU
350 sq. ft.
- 350 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Retail Unit in Busy Town Centre Location Forming Part of a Grade II Listed Building
- Prominent Position Close to Subway, Costa Coffee, Holland & Barrett, Marks & Spencers Foodhall and Boots
- Public Car Parks Available Nearby
- Currently Undergoing Refurbishment
- The property is offered on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease on terms to be agreed.
High Street Retail Unit
The property comprises a self contained retail unit forming part of a Grade II Listed Building in a prominent High Street position close to leading retailers including Holland & Barrett, Costa Coffee, Clinton Cards, Marks & Spencer Foodhall and Boots.
The shop is currently undergoing refurbishment internally. In addition to the retail area, there is a wc and kitchenette.
St Neots is a rapidly expanding town located on the banks of the River Great Ouse with a population of well over 30,000 residents. Adjoining and nearby settlements such as Little Paxton, increase the population figure to c. 40,000. The retail catchment is estimated to be in excess of 80,000. St Neots has the fastest rate of population growth within the County.
Benefiting from its rail links to London Kings Cross (typical journey time of 45-55 minutes), the town has seen a considerable expansion of its commerce and industry in recent years. It also enjoys excellent road communications with London and the east coast ports, being located at the intersection of the A1 trunk road and the A428/A421 Cambridge - Bedford M1 - Milton Keynes route. The opening of the A14 and A428 dual carriageways have significantly improved accessibility to the Midlands and the North West.
The town has a good range of shopping and leisure facilities with many national multiple retailers represented, including Boots, Waitrose, Dorothy Perkins, Fat Face, Edinburgh Woollen Mill, Marks & Spencer Simply Food, Waterstones and Argos. There are a range of interesting smaller retailers and Beales department store. St Neots also benefits from a six screen cinema (Cineworld) and four restaurants including Pizza Express, Prezzo and Frankie and Benny's.
Retail Unit in Busy Town Centre Location Forming Part of a Grade II Listed Building
Prominent Position Close to Subway, Costa Coffee, Holland & Barrett, Marks & Spencers Foodhall and Boots
Public Car Parks Available Nearby
Currently Undergoing Refurbishment
The property is offered on a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease on terms to be agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66660826.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 413268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co Barfords , St. Neots.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.