Office to rentHighfield House, 87 St Nicholas Street, Coventry, CV1
Withdrawn from Market
7,221 sq. ft.
- 7,221 sq ft (670 sq m)
- Detached office building on the edge of Coventry City Centre
- Excellent parking facilities for c. 48 cars
- Current B1 Use, consent for D1 Use and suitable for alternate uses STPP
- Close to the inner ring road and within a few minutes of the city's main bus and train stations
SUBSTANTIAL EDGE OF CITY CENTRE OFFICES
The property is located approximately 1 mile to the north of Coventry City Centre in the suburb of Radford. The area has a variety of property types with much of the immediate vicinity being residential and a number of commercial occupiers also located close by.
The property is located close to the inner city ring road meaning access to all sides of the city is made easy as well as the wider regional road networks. The property is also within a few minutes' drive of both the city's main bus station and Coventry Train Station.
Specifically, the property is located off the B4098 Radford Road on St Nicholas Street just after the latters junction with Sandy Lane.
Highfield House comprises a substantial detached building over four floors.
The building is split to provide various open plan and partitioned offices along with reception areas, ancillary stores and a number of toilets and kitchen facilities. The property is fitted to a good standard and provides accommodation which includes suspended ceilings, raised floors, PIR lighting, passenger lift, DDA access, CCTV and air conditioning.
Externally the property sits on a site of approximately 0.8 acres and includes spaces for approximately 48 cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66697678.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holt Commercial, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.