Office to rent104-110 Goswell Road, London, EC1V
£6,993 pcm (£65 per sq. ft.)
1,291 sq. ft.
- 1,291 sq ft (119 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Galvanised steel perimeter trunking
- Air conditioning
- Wooden flooring
- Exposed concrete columns
- Excellent natural daylight
- Good floor to ceiling height
- Modern strip lighting
- Passenger lift
Goswell Road is located in the centre of Clerkenwell in close proximity to the junction of Old Street & Clerkenwell Road. The area is home to major companies from the design, fashion, technology and showroom sectors. There is a well-established showroom community and showroom occupiers include: Vitra, Porcelanosa, Knoll, Bolon, Domus, Mapei, Wilkhahn, Milliken, Hansgrohe, Bulthalp, Caesar, Desso, Havwoods and Connection.
Farringdon station (Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Circle Lines and Thameslink)
Barbican station (Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Line)
Old Street (Northern and Mainline Services)
Kings Cross St. Pancras (Mainline and Underground services & Eurostar International)
Bus routes 55, 243, 4, 56 and 153
The offices are on the third floor of this industrial style building. The floor is currently undergoing a comprehensive refurbishment program to provide bright, media style accommodation. The building occupies a prominent corner pitch on Goswell Road and Gee Street.
The office will be refurbished to provide wooden flooring, suspended lighting, exposed concrete columns and air conditioning.
• Galvanised steel perimeter trunking
• Air conditioning
• Wooden flooring
• Exposed concrete columns
• Excellent natural daylight
• Good floor to ceiling height
• Modern strip lighting
• Passenger lift
Approximate Floor Areas
Third Floor - 1,291 sq. ft. - 119.9 sq. m.
*Photos are an example of a floor in the building
A new full repairing and insuring lease is available for a term by arrangement.
£65 per sq. ft.
We are advised the service charge is currently running at £6.26 per sq. ft. / £8,083.02 per annum plus VAT.
The estimated rates payable for 2017/18 are £17,340 per annum equating to £13.43 per sq. ft.
Interested parties must verify these figures from the London Borough of Islington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66775091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference third104-110goswell. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.