Shop to rentBlyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3
530 sq. ft.
- 530 sq ft (49 sq m)
- Individual units are 530 sqf each, can be combined into a single space up to 1485 sqf
- Finished to shell & core with shop fronts and service connections installed
- B1, B8 and A2 uses
- 1 allocated car parking space per unit in secure garage
- 3 minutes' walk to Hayes & Harlington station
- Plenty of cycle parking
- On-site property manager
- Light, bright space, suitable for a range of businesses
- Close to local amenities
- Flexible tenancy terms
Brand new ground floor commercial units/workspaces (with permission for B1, B8 and A2 uses) with frontage on Blyth Road, Hayes.
Each unit is approximately 530 sqf. The units can also be combined to create a larger space, subject to planning approval. The units are finished to shell and core but have full height shop fronts and service connections installed, offering maximum flexibility for the incoming tenant to personalise the space. Each unit comes with an allocated parking space in the secure car park.
These units are part of the Gatefold Building, which offers 119 homes for private rent, 14 affordable homes, a variety of shared amenity space, and a full-time on-site management team.
The development is located within the wider Old Vinyl Factory regeneration area, which will provide an exciting mix of workplaces, entertainment venues, shops and homes in art deco landmarks and smart contemporary buildings, set around colourful new public plazas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference hayescommercialdiscount. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by be:here, Hayes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.