Office to rentArea 2 and part ground floor, Compass House, Threemilestone Industrial Estate, TR4 9LD
£1,083 pcm (£10 per sq. ft.)
1,000–1,300 sq. ft.
- 1,000 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services and B1 Business
- First Years Rent £10,000 per annum PAX Leasehold
- Business Park location - flexible terms
- Energy Performance asset rating (C)
- Network trunking
A single storey office building DDA compliant and includes network trunking, gas fired radiator heating system. The office suite is available by way of a negotiable new full repairing and insuring lease. The initial rental is £10,000 per annum exclusive with the use of shared WC facilities. The office is situated approximately 4 miles from Truro City Centre and 2 miles from the A30 trunk road at Chiverton Cross, thereby well located for business throughout mid and west Cornwall. The Cathedral City of Truro is the principal administrative centre for Cornwall with many national and independent retailers represented in the City Centre and environs. Truro combines retail, industrial, tourism and leisure within its economy and close to the A30 trunk road. It is served also by trains and extensive bus routes with Newquay Airport being 12 miles distant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66873830.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Area_2_and_part_ground_floor_Compass_House. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Commercial Property Ltd, Cornwall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.