Office to rentVISCOUNT COURT, SIR FRANK WHITTLE WAY, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
Sold by Us
13,111 sq. ft.
- 13,111 sq ft (1,218 sq m)
- **UNDER OFFER**
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this office accommodation to let.
This purpose built, detached and high quality office building comprises:
- Ground and First floor office accommodation
- Feature reception with waiting area and lift
- Large staff breakout area/kitchen and canteen
- Air conditioning system throughout the building
- Suspended ceilings with lighting
- Ladies & Gents WCs and Disabled WC
- Secondary staircase.
- Car parking for approximately 45-48 car parking spaces
- Has potential to be divisible on a floor-by-floor basis or into multiple offices suites
- The property is held Leasehold for the residue of the original 125 year lease
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66920537.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.