Warehouse to rent417 Oakshott Place, Bamber Bridge PR5
8,372 sq. ft.
- 8,372 sq ft (777 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Steel portal frame construction
- Eaves heights from 4m upwards
- Loading via 4m x 4m steel folding metal doors
- Office accommodation and W/Cs available in each unit
- Yard area to the front of the units
Walton Summit is Central Lancashire's premier industrial and warehouse estate, located to the south of Preston and adjacent to Junctions 29 of the M6, 9 of the M61, and 2 of the M65 motorways, providing excellent communications throughout the North West and national motorway network. Situated adjacent to Oakshott Place amongst various other similar units, nearby occupiers include Wolseley, Unipart, Prestoplan, BCA, Bosal, DHL, Pickfords and the Environment Agency.
The estate comprises 14 semi detached and terraced units providing a well presented industrial estate with units offering a range of sizes.
In general the units provide the following specification:
• Steel portal frame construction
• Concrete floor
• Brick / profile cladding external elevations
• Eaves heights from 4m upwards
• Loading via 4m x 4m steel folding metal doors
• Office accommodation and W/Cs available in each unit
• Lighting and heating available
• Yard area to the front of the units
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-66924251.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Oakshott. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE LTD, Manchester Industrial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.