Distribution Warehouse to rentHenley Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV2
16,340 sq. ft.
- 16,340 sq ft (1,518 sq m)
- Large open warehouse space with easy access
- Parking and some potential yard area to the front
- Number of small offices suites
- Well known industrial estate with easy access to the Coventry road network
The available industrial unit contains a large central warehouse of 11,238 sq.ft with an eaves height of 3.95m and Pitch of 6.67m, with a smaller warehouse of 3,637 sq.ft to the side with similar heights and a roller shutter door access of 3.81m by 5.07m. To the front of the warehouses are a block of offices, including 5 separated office, a kitchen, reception area and male, female and disabled WC facilities. The unit benefits from 3 phase electricity, 8 parking spaces to the front and gas fired central heating in the offices.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67000816.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.