Retail Property (high street) to rent28 Chapel Street, Southport, PR8
1,189 sq. ft.
- 1,189 sq ft (110 sq m)
- Self-Contained Retail Unit
- Situated in Southport Town Centre's Prime Pedestranised Retail Area of Chapel Street
- Approx 1,819 Sq Ft NIA
- Approximately 766 Sq Ft of Ground Floor Sales Area, First Floor Storage of 553 Sq Ft & Second Floor Storage of 500 Sq Ft
- Nearby Operators include Café Nero, Marks & Spencer and Boots.
The premises benefit from a substantial width shop front and roller shutter beyond, internally offering an open plan ground floor retail sales area with suspended ceiling incorporating recessed and spotlighting. Air conditioning is provided to part of the ground floor sales area and the first and second floors provide ancillary storage and staff facilities. The property also has an intruder & fire alarm.
The property occupies a prominent trading position fronting the pedestrianised retail core of Chapel Street, Southport Town Centre. Nearby occupiers include Marks & Spencer, Boots, and the property is immediately adjacent to Café Nero & Body Care.
Rent/Price: £17,500 per annum exclusive.
The ingoing tenant will be responsible for a contribution towards the building insurance, which we are advised is circa £600 per annum.
Service Charge: We understand a service charge in the order of £250 per annum is payable to cover external cleaning & repairs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67045505.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.