Shop to rentLangdale Parade, Upper Green East, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Large Double Fronted Ground Floor Retail Area
- First Floor Ancillary Accommodation including Storage
- Car parking to the rear
- Currently used as Post Office and Grocery/Convenience Store
LARGE DOUBLE FRONTED RETAIL UNIT
The property forms part of Langdale Parade, Upper Green East close to the junction with London Road (A217) and Western Road (A236) in the centre of Mitcham. A number of national and regional retailers are located close by including Iceland, Lidl , Poundland and Morrisons, as well as a mix of local and independent retailers.
The property comprises a large double fronted ground floor retail area currently used as a Post Office and grocery/convenience store.
There is ancillary accommodation at first floor level which includes toilet accommodation, kitchen, staff room and storage areas.
There is car parking to the rear of the property.
Ground Floor Retail/Sales Area: 193.80 sq m (2,068 sq ft)
First Floor wc, kitchen, Staff Room and Storage Area: 62.47 sq m (672 sq ft)
Total: 256.22 sq m (2758 sq ft)
The property is available on a new lease for a term to be agreed on full repairing and insuring terms.
£40,000 per annum exclusive, plus VAT (if applicable), Subject to Contract.
According to the Government website the property has a Rateable Value of £30,750. The UBR for 2017/18 is 46.6p in the £.
Each side to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
Energy Performance Certificate
Full information available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67122788.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7-8LPM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gildersleve & Payne, Surrey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.