Distribution Warehouse to rent4 McNicol Drive, London, NW10 7AJ
10,977 sq. ft.
- 10,977 sq ft (1,019 sq m)
- Modern fully detached warehouse facility on stand alone site with ability to secure
- 2 storey fitted offices WC's
- 6 m clear height rising 8.7m
- Warehouse lighting and good natural light
- Large secure yard
- Electric level loading door
- Ample car parking
Superbly situated within the heart of Park Royal with excellent access links to the West End, Central London and national motorway network
A406 – 1 mile
A40 – 1.6 miles
Central London – 9 miles
J1 M1 – 4.7 miles
Heathrow – 13 miles
Harlesden Station (Bakerloo and overland) – 0.7 Miles
There are numerous bus routes serving the area from the nearby Hospital (Nos. 187, 206, 224, 226, 228, 260, 487 and PR2)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CPD213559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Logistics and Industrial - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.