3 bedroom mixed use to rentChurch Street, RG10
Offers in Excess of
2,284 sq. ft.
- 2,284 sq ft (212 sq m)
- This offers B1 and A3-A5 usage
- Total Circa measuring 2284 Sqft
- Ground and lower ground retail space
- Commercial kitchen
- WC facilities
- Self contained apartment on upper floors
The property comprises of ground floor and lower ground floor retail space with a great shop frontage. The unit benefits from a large kitchen, Office
The unit benefits from a large kitchen which could be converted into either further retail space or regress space for staff. On the first floor there are customer WCs. The property can be accessed from the rear where there is one parking space.
On the major train link into to Reading and London Paddington. The area also benefits from good local schools such as Polehampton and Colleton.
Our client would consider any of the following uses; A1, A2, A3 and D1.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3365CHHS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors , Berks Commercial Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.