Retail Property (high street) to rent171 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh, EH11
670 sq. ft.
- Ground Floor & Basement Retail Unit
- Net Internal Floor Area 62.25 sqm (670 sqft)
- Prominent Location
- Ready for Immediate Occupation
- 100% Rates Exemption
- Offers Over £8,000 Per Annum Exclusive
Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland, has a population of circa 480,000 persons and benefits from a substantial catchment area. It is a recognised financial centre and home of the Scottish
Parliament, as well as being a popular tourist destination, particularly during the peak summer months. The city is situated on the east coast of Scotland and has excellent transport links via
road, rail and air.
Gorgie Road is an important secondary city centre thoroughfare which carries a substantial volume of vehicles on a daily basis to and from the city centre, and in the vicinity of the subject premises they comprise fairly typical local shopping facilities, in the main, but the subjects lie in close proximity to Tynecastle Park, home of Heart of Midlothian FC Premiership football side.
The subject premises lie on the South side of Gorgie Road and surrounding commercial occupiers include hairdressers, cafes, coffee shops, restaurants and pubs.
The subjects comprise retail premises occupying the ground and basement floor of a mid-terraced four storey and basement tenement property of stone construction under a pitched and
slated roof. The frontage incorporates a large display window and recessed entrance door.
Internally the accommodation is finished to high standard requiring no capital expenditure. The ground floor provides an open plan retail sales area with an access stairway to the basement accommodation. There is a kitchen, storage area and toilet compartment at basement level.
The premises have been measured in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice - 6th Edition. The floor areas are approximately as follows:
Total NIA 62.25 sqm (670 sqft)
From reference to the Scottish Assessors' Association website, the subjects are noted to have a Rateable Value of £8,600.
It should be noted under the terms of the Small Business Bonus Scheme, the property may be eligible for 100% rates relief however this situation should be confirmed directly with the Local
Offers over £8,000 per annum exclusive.
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is available upon request.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for paying their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
Upon completion of legal formalities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67235072.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESA1304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Edinburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.