Office to rentMiddle Bank, Middle Bank, Doncaster, DN4
£1,722 pcm (£10 per sq. ft.)
2,066 sq. ft.
- 2,066 sq ft (191 sq m)
- Modern office suite measuring 192 sq m (2066 sq ft )approx
- 15 car parking spaces to the immediate frontage
- Excellent location in the White Rose Way business corridor
- 2 miles from Junction 3 of the M18
- Lease available to 31 October 2019
The property comprises a modern ground floor office suite within a detached three storey building with private car parking facilities to the immediate frontage.
The premises benefit from shared reception area and wc facilities and are currently sub divided into three useful size office rooms, separated by a central corridor with fit out including suspended ceilings, perimeter trunking, ceiling mounted air conditioning cassettes and gas fired central heating with radiator network.
The building benefits from 15 car parking spaces for both staff/client use.
The flexible layout of the premises will allow for occupation by a broad mix of business users.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67235504.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.