Office to rentHeavens Walk, Heavens Walk, Doncaster, DN4
3,958 sq. ft.
- 3,958 sq ft (367 sq m)
- High quality office building
- Part of an established Business Park
- Net internal floor area 3958 sq ft (367.70 sq m)
- Exacting specification including independent gas fired central heating system and raised floors
The property comprises the ground floor of a two storey frame building with brick elevations incorporating an imposing glazed frontage and a pitched and hipped roof.
Internally, the accommodation provides open plan space but with some partitioning to create two individual office areas together with ancillary kitchen and ladies and gents wc facilities.
The exacting specification of the accommodation includes suspended ceilings with inset lighting, raised floors, fire and security alarm systems and an independent gas fired central heating system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67235546.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.