Light Industrial to rentJunction 6, M18, Junction 6, M18, Thorne, South Yorkshire, DN8
3,574 sq. ft.
- 3,574 sq ft (332 sq m)
- Modern unit with excellent location alongside Junction 6 of the M18
- Net internal floor area of 332.02 sq m/3574 sq ft approx
- Eaves height of 7 metres/good yardage and car parking facilities/open layout with designated area for bespoke office construction
- Available on new FRI lease
The unit forms part of a terraced block with excellent frontage to the first roundabout on the spine road leading through the Thorne Park Estate.
The building is of steel frame construction with elevations of PVC coated metal cladding panels under a pitched roof with cladding coverage incorporating solar panels. Party walls are of full height blockwork.
The unit has an open layout with electrically operated roller shutter door and eaves height of 7 metres approx. Window openings and pedestrian door allow for easy fit out of office space to bespoke requirements.
The property benefits from a generous yard with concrete surface finish behind metal grid boundary fence and access gates.
The unit benefits from 7 car parking spaces
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67235657.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.