Light Industrial to rentUnit 8B, St. Columb Industrial Estate, St. Columb, Cornwall, TR9
734 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- LIGHT INDUSTRIAL UNIT
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO A30 & A39
- WELL ESTABLISHED TRADE PARK
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE ON NEW LEASE
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE (D)
Gross Internal Depth - 12.0m
Gross Internal Width - 5.6m
Total Gross Internal Area - 68.3sqm (734sqft)
Kitchen GIA - 7.1sqm
Minimum Eave Height - 3.0m
Maximum Eave Height - 3.5m
Roller Door Height - 2.8m
Roller Door Width - 2.3m
Leasehold - Available on a new Proportional Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of 6-years with other terms to be agreed.
The premises are offered with the benefit of a new lease for a term of 6 years. Other terms to be agreed.
Rent Years 1-3: £5,400pa
Rent Years 4-6: £6,400pa
Maintenance / Service Charges
Maintenance Rent equivalent to 12.5% of the rent is payable.
An internal inspection can be arranged via Redgrave Commercial.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8BStCI. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.