Office to rentSlater Street, Liverpool
35 sq. m.
- 379 sq ft (35 sq m)
- Flexible office accommodation
- Fully serviced with communal kitchen and WC facilities
- Inclusive of bills and high speed broadband
- Suites from 172 square foot up to 380 square foot
- Ideal for teams of between 2 and 8 people
- Central location
Slater studios provides flexible office space from £330 per month inclusive of bills and high speed broadband. Office suites from 172 square foot up to 380 square foot perfect for teams from 2 people up to 8. The modern office spaces are available on flexible lease terms with communal kitchen area and WC facilities. Rent is inclusive of bills (excluding business rates) and high speed broadband. Located on Slater street in the heart of Liverpool city centre the office accommodation is located on the first and second floors of a modern and secure building.
For enquiries and to view the various suites available please call 0151 242 0870 or email email@example.com
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.