Office to rentCanfield Place, West Hampstead
550 sq. ft.
- Quiet mews location with fantastic access into Central London
- Jubilee and Metropolitan Line within 3 minute walk
- Recently refurbished with modern kitchen
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Suitable for a number of different occupiers
- Close to a wide range of shops, resturants and cafes.
- End of Mews office
The office benefits from being self contained at ground floor level with its own front door and security shutter. Other benefits include; double glazing, gas central heating, suspended ceiling, carpet throughout, kitchenette and WC and two storage cupboards. The property is available immediately on a new lease.
Location - Canfield Place is located just off Canfield Gardens at the junction with Finchley Road and directly behind Finchley Road Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines). The office is situated at the end of a quiet mews and only minutes from the shops, cafes and restaurants that Finchley Road has to offer. The O2 centre is within a 5 minute walk and only a short drive to the centre of London.
Rent - £22,500 per annum exclusive of business rates, utility bills and service charge.
Lease - A new Full Repairing and Insuring lease to be granted for a term by arrangement.
Vat - To be confirmed.
Business Rates - Tenants to make their own enquiries with the London Borough of Camden.
Service Charge - The service charge which covers maintenance and repair of the exterior and main structure of the building is estimated at £500 per annum.
Building Insurance - The proportion of the building insurance is estimated at £513.91 per annum.
Epc - C: 74
Viewings - All viewings are to be arranged through our office, please contact:
(020) 7443 9862 / M: 07896 678 182
(020) 7443 9867 / 07890 209 397
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27139768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dutch & Dutch, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.