Commercial Property to rentManor Road, Wallasey, CH44
12,000 sq. ft.
- 12,000 sq ft (1,114 sq m)
- Great location - close to New Brighton
- Can be split for different uses subject to planning consent
- APROX 12,695 sq ft
- Ideal for a Dance School or Crèche/ Play group, Social Clubs.
Grade II Listed Church and community hall suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning. The ground floor is 11,939 sq ft and there is a mezzanine of 756 sq ft. The property is currently fitted out as a church. The property is located on the corner of Manor Road and Seabank Road (A554) close to Liscard town centre and approx. 5 miles west of Liverpool city centre. The area is well served by public transport and is easily accessible.
PRICE - POA
Measured on a GIA basis the accommodation is as follows;
APROX - 12,695 sq.ft.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRPCE_000965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Centre, Wallasey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.