Retail Property (high street) to rent12 Hoghton Street, Southport, PR9
590 sq. ft.
- 590 sq ft (54 sq m)
- Self Contained Retail Unit
- Approximately 590 Sq Ft NIA
- Glazed Frontage to Hoghton Street
- Prominent Position to Southport Town Centre
- Primarily Open Plan
- Available Due To Relocation
Ground floor retail unit with full glazed frontage incorporating pedestrian door and fascia signage above.
Internally the unit is primarily open plan with painted and plastered walls, recessed spot and surface mounted light fittings, in addition to rear kitchen and WC, beyond which is a rear yard.
The subject property is located to Hoghton Street, close to its junction with London Street/Chapel Street in Southport's established legal, medical and professional area. Furthermore it is located in close proximity to the towns main rail station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67610612.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.