Office to rent23a, Stanley Street, Southport, PR9
1,033 sq. ft.
- 1,033 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Approximately 1,033 Sq Ft Over Ground And First Floors
- Gated Entrance Off Stanley Street Providing Off-Road Parking Provision
- Redecorated Throughout To Provide A Variety Of Open Plan Gas Centrally Heated Offices
- Convenient And Central Town Centre Position Just Off Lord Street
- New Lease Available - No VAT On Rental
From Stanley Street, a gated entrance leads onto a paved parking area allowing parking for two/three cars. A reception area provides access to the ground floor offices, kitchen and WC facilities. The typical office specification is freshly decorated walls and ceilings, new carpet floor coverings, panel radiators for gas central heating, fluorescent surface mounted strip lighting, blinds to windows and plentiful perimeter electrics and telecom connection points.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67624532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.