Office to rentTudor Grove, London Fields, E9
6,752 sq. ft.
- 6,752 sq ft (627 sq m)
- Located in the heart of one of East London's most dynamic and creative districts - London Fields.
- Ideally situated with easy access to the City and Central London.
- Two B1 Commercial units totalling 14,000 sq. ft on the ground floor within a mixed-use building.
- Creative office space with excellent natural light and potential to create an additional outdoor seating area.
- This pocket of Hackney has long been home to a large community of media companies, designers, artists and creatives.
UNITS 17-20 - Grove House is located in the heart of fashionable London Fields on Tudor Grove within a few minutes walk of London Fields Station providing convenient access to London Overground services.
Grove House is a mixed-use building benefiting from flexible commercial units on the ground floor and residential rental accommodation above, available separately via the same client.
The commercial elements have recently undergone an extensive external and internal refurbishment programme to delivering c.14,000 sq ft of flexible creative office space.
Two self-contained units within the building which are available either separately or as a whole. Each unit benefits from its own separate entrance at the front of the building. Car parking spaces and/or outside space is also available via separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67692542.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM170187_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Commercial properties .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.