Office to rentJetstream Drive, Jetstream Drive, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
1,600 sq. ft.
- 1,600 sq ft (148 sq m)
- High Specification Offices - Brand New - Never Occupied!
- 6 Dedicated Car Parking Spaces
- Security Barrier Entry System
- Popular Office Park Location
BACK ON THE MARKET DUE TO ABORTIVE NEGOTIATIONS
RARELY AVALIABLE AIRPORT OFFICE
A viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate this fantastic office!
The property comprises two storey open plan offices of masonry construction with double glazed windows and doors. To the site entrance there is a Security barrier entry system.
Internally the property benefits from Suspended Ceilings, LED Lighting, Heat Recovery Ventilation System, Superfast Broadband and a BREEAM Rating of Very Good. The property also benefits from CCTV, a door Entry System and Alarm.
Externally the property benefits from 6 dedicated car parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67719059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.