Office to rentBessemer Road, Norwich, NR4
6,545 sq. ft.
- 6,545 sq ft (608 sq m)
- The property has an EPC rating of E (124).
- Central heating, comfort cooling and trunking to offices
- Kitchen area and toilets to offices
- Rear warehouse with roller shutter loading door to side ancillary office within the warehouse
- Kitchen and toilet facilities within warehouse, including disabled facility
- Extensive car parking to front forecourt, including canopy area at the front of the building
- Fenced and gated plot
62 Bessemer Road offers a gross internal area of 6,545 sq ft. The property comprises a detached warehouse/industrial unit which has been extensively converted to incorporate a large open-plan office area at the front section of the building, with a warehouse at the rear. Nearby occupiers include Toolbank, Screwfix, Howdens, Euro Car Parts, Jewson and Brewers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67727821.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Norwich (1.7 mi)
- Salhouse (6.4 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 165171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.