Light Industrial to rentUnit 1, Bullrush Business Park, Bullrush Grove, First Point, Junction 3 M18, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4
12,373 sq. ft.
- 12,373 sq ft (1,149 sq m)
- Steel frame construction with clad and glazed facades
- Secure gated site
- Good sized dedicated yard
- 10% office content
- Connections to all mains services
- 24 hour access
- Parking facilities
- Roller shutter doors
- Three phase power
The available accommodation is situated fronting Bullrush Grove, forming a part of First Point Business Park, situated close to Junction 3 of the M18.
The Business Park is approached from White Rose Way (A6182), the main arterial route from Junction 3 of the M18, approximately half a mile away.
The M1 and M62 intersections are just 15 minutes away.
The scheme provides a mixture of semi-detached and detached units, which are finished to a high specification.
Unit 1 is the last remaining unit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67728503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.