Retail Property (high street) to rent264-266, Liverpool Road, Birkdale, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
1,170 sq. ft.
- 1,170 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Exceptionally Well Appointed Premises
- Double Fronted to Ground Floor with Further Office and Kitchen Facilities to First Floor
- Suitable for Office, Retail or Alternatively Café/Bar Subject to the Necessary Consents
- No VAT on Rental
- New Lease Available - Deposit and References Required
- Approximately 1,170 sq ft NIA
An imposing double fronted retail/office/showroom unit, which is exceptionally well presented throughout to provide interconnecting sales/office areas to the part air conditioned front of house, beyond which there is a built in kitchenette, WC facility and door to an enclosed rear yard and stairs to the first floor.
The first floor provides a fully fitted kitchen with two further private offices.
The subject property occupies a prominent position to Liverpool Road, which is one of the primary arterial roads through Birkdale and Hillside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67782623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.