Warehouse to rentUpper Clapton Road, London, E5
2,500 sq. ft.
- 2,500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- 2500 Sq ft in size
- 24 hour access
- suitable for creatives and artistrs
The Old Tram Depot / Prout Road
2500 sq ft ground floor warehouse unit
Warehouse unit available in the former Lea Bridge Tramway depot, one of the few remaining examples of a Victorian horse-drawn tram depot in London.
The unit is on the ground floor is 2200 sq ft and has a mezzanine floor of 300 sq ft, with a 21'00 ft high roof, and has electricity, lighting and a concrete floor.
24 hour access, huge artist community in the immediate area.
Nearest Station: Clapton Station
Ideal for artists / photographers / designers / creative types
About the Old Tram Depot:
The building was opened in 1873 by the North Metropolitan Tramways Company and retains many original features including :
* granite setts in the yard
* tramlines running through the ground floor of the central tram shed building
* cast iron colonnades
* stable flooring on the first floor where the horses were originally house
* One months deposit plus one months rent is required
* 12 months minimum contract / 3 years maximum
* Rent excludes bills and business rates
£1058 per week + VAT (or offers)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Claptonproud. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Live Work Ltd, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.