Office to rentThe Great Barn, Latimer, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5
£3,305 pcm (£18 per sq. ft.)
2,203 sq. ft.
- 2,203 sq ft (204 sq m)
- Unrivalled farmyard setting
- Reception area with oak staircase leading to the north and south first floor wings
- Carpeting throughout
- Cat 5 cabling
- Full air-conditioning with fresh air heat recovery system
- Comfort cooled heating system using inverter-driven heat pump.
- Excellent car parking
- Fantastic views
BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED SELF CONTAINED OFFICES WITHIN A GRADE II LISTED BARN WITH AMPLE PARKING & UNRIVALLED VIEWS
The property is located just off of Latimer Road, approximately 1.5 miles from Chesham town centre, approximately a 5 minute drive from Little Chalfont and Latimer station and within a 10 minute drive of junction 18 of the M25 at Chorleywood. The Great Barn is a late 15th Century building which has been carefully restored by the current owners and provides the following amenities:- Reception area with oak staircase leading to the north and south first floor wings, carpeting throughout, Cat 5 cabling, full air-conditioning with fresh air heat recovery system, comfort cooled heating system using inverter-driven heat pump, excellent car parking and set within unrivalled farmyard setting with fantastic views. The property is available on a new full repairing and insuring lease.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67869413.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chandler Garvey, Amersham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.