Office to rentBalby Carr Bank, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster, DN4
Withdrawn from Market
- Suites available from 218 sq ft to 5075 sq ft
- High quality serviced office accommodation
- Art Deco period office building of great character and style
- Excellent location close to Junction 3 of the M18 motorway
- Ample on site car parking
- Available on competitive terms with individual rooms available from £60 per week, plus VAT, exclusive of rates
- Conference rooms
- Storage facilities for business files, racks etc
The Balby Court Business Campus comprises a detached two storey building originally of the Art Deco period. The building forms a series of individual rooms providing accommodation ranging from 218 sq ft to 5075 sq ft..
Individual rooms are available from £60 per week, plus VAT and includes the following facilities:
*Rent, *Central Heating, *Air Conditioning to the majority of rooms, *Full reception facilities, *Ample car parking facilities for staff/visitors *Lease options on larger office space up to 5075 sq ft available
Meeting rooms are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-67930667.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.