Light Industrial to rentRiverside Way, Uxbridge, UB8 2YF
10,488 sq. ft.
- 10,488 sq ft (974 sq m)
Semi-detached ware house / industrial unit under 1 mile fr om Uxbridge town centre
• 6m clear height
• 1 x electric loading door
• 30kN/m2 floor loading
• 3-phase electricity and gas supply
• Painted concrete floor
• Carpeted throughout
• L ift with disabled access
• T elecommunications and data lines / fire alarm
• Ground and first floor WCs
• Suspended ceiling with
recessed fluorescent lighting
• Shared secured yard
• L andscaping
• 15 car parking spaces
• EPC rating: Grade C - 63
Established occupiers on the estate include Southern Electric Plc.,
Bosch Limited, Kommerling UK Limited, Aristocrat Technologies.
Benefiting from a shared secure yard. Excellent working environment
with an on-site hotel, restaurant and business facilities.
Swift access to the A40, M40, M25 and Heathrow. Under 1 mile from Uxbridge town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CPD199844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Logistics and Industrial - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.