Office to rent3-11 Eyre Street Hill, Clerkenwell EC1R 5ET
£11,278 pcm (£49.5 per sq. ft.)
2,734–8,556 sq. ft.
- 2,734 sq ft (253 sq m)
- Stunning Victorian Warehouse Building
- Undergoing Refurbishment With Industrial Style Finish
- Warehouse Style Crittall Windows
- Exposed Cast Iron Columns
- Concrete Screed Flooring
- Passenger Lift
- Two Entrances
- Capped Water Serviced & Demised Cloakrooms
- Perimeter Trunking
- We understand that the Occupier for the Ground Floor has ordered the installation of a dedicated fibre line through BT
Clerkenwell / Midtown
Offices – B1
(Potential For D1 Use As The Building Previously Had Education Use)
SIZES & FLOORS
Ground Floor | 2,206 SQ.FT. | 204.94 SQM. – LET
First Floor | 3,616 SQ.FT. | 335.93 SQM. - LET
Second Floor | 2,734 SQ.FT. | 253.99 SQM. - LAST FLOOR REMAINING
A stunning former warehouse synonymous with the area’s affiliation with the jewelry industry. The offices are undergoing a full refurbishment providing economic office accommodation with an industrial style finish, with exposed cast iron columns, concrete screen flooring and warehouse style crittall windows.
• Stunning Victorian Warehouse Building
• Undergoing Refurbishment With Industrial Style Finish
• Warehouse Style Crittall Windows
• Exposed Cast Iron Columns
• Concrete Screed Flooring
• Passenger Lift
• Two Entrances
• Capped Water Serviced & Demised Cloakrooms
• Perimeter Trunking
We understand that the Occupier for the Ground Floor has ordered the installation of a dedicated fibre line through BT. Further information is available upon request.
Our internal photography is of the refurbished fi
New leases for terms, by arrangement. Leases will be contracted outside the Landlord and Tenant Act.
Each party is to be responsible for their own cost incurred in the transaction.
Clerkenwell / Midtown
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68093879.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 9567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LDG – The Creative Property Team, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.