Office to rent33 Pear Tree Street, London, EC1V
1,835 sq. ft.
- 1,835 sq ft (170 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Modern building
- Self-contained space with its own front door
- Glazed frontage
- Excellent 3.7m floor to ceiling heights
- Open plan
- Meeting room
- Fully accessible raised floor
- Central heating
- Modern lighting
33 Pear Tree Street is located within a modern and popular mixed use development on a quiet street that is ideally located between Clerkenwell and Shoreditch.
Neighbouring office occupiers include Hawkins Brown Architects, Schuh, Catch 22, FORA Space and The Furniture Practice. The area is very well served by the numerous cafés, bars and restaurants of both Clerkenwell and Shoreditch. The popular street food market on Whitecross Street is also nearby.
Barbican (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City lines)
Old Street (Northern Line and National Rail)
Farringdon (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City lines and National Rail)
Angel (Northern Line)
Constructed in 2012, the property provides modern office space arranged over ground and lower ground floors. The space is self-contained with its own front door.
The open plan office accommodation boasts excellent floor to ceilings with a meeting room, W/C's, shower and fitted kitchenette.
Self-contained space with its own front door
Excellent 3.7m floor to ceiling heights
Fully accessible raised floor
WCs and shower
Approximate Floor Areas
Floor - GIA sq. ft. - NIA sq. ft.
Ground - 1,094 - 835
L. Ground - 1,250 - 1,000
Total - 2,344 sq. ft. - 1,835 sq. ft.
A new full repairing and insuring lease is available for a term by arrangement.
£90,000 per annum (exclusive)
The service charge is currently running at approximately £5,838 per annum for the service charge year end 31st December 2017.
The insurance proportion payable is currently £1,110 per annum for the insurance year ending 31st December 2017.
The current rates payable for 2017/18 are approximately £16,523 per annum.
Interested parties are expected to satisfy themselves in respect of business rates obligations through the VOA or the London Borough of Islington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68105267.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33PearTree. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.