Light Industrial to rentOFFICE/WORKSHOP & COMPOUND, VICARAGE LANE, BLACKPOOL, FY4
- OFFICES, CAR WORKSHOP & CAR PARKING COMPOUND FRONTING ONTO MAIN ROAD
- OFFICE: 543 SQ FT - WORKSHOP: 2860 SQ FT
- WOULD SUIT MANY USES - STPP
- CONVENIENT & SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
This commercial space and car parking compound would suit a variety of uses STPP and internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the building and car parking on offer.
The space comprises:
- Offices: 543 sq ft
- Workshop: 2860 sq ft
- Car parking spaces for multiple vehicles
(Note: there is a small parcel of land behind the 3 no. bollards seen on the front picture that is excluded for the space the landlord is letting and belong to the neighbouring house).
- Would a variety of uses - subject to planning permission
- Viewing is highly recommended by prior appointment through our office.
A schedule of works is to be undertaken by the current tenant on vacation. Please contact the office for further details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68110532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.