Office to rentCastle Drive, Bankside Industrial Estate, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, FK2
1,704 sq. ft.
- Flexible office and workshop
- Front car park, and rear yard
- Flexible lease terms available
- Office - 58.26 sq.m. (1,704 sq.ft.)
- Workshop - 97.09 sq.m. (1,045 sq.ft.)
- Offers of £20,000 per annum invited
The subjects are situated on the northern side of Castle Road, the main thoroughfare for Bankside Industrial Estate, lying within close proximity to Junction 6 of the M9 (Edinburgh to Stirling) motorway which is accessible via the A9.
Bankside Industrial Estate provides a variety of commercial accommodation for various occupiers including Braidwood Angus & Son, GAP Plant Hire, Ainscough Crane Hire, Mac Auto and Veolia
Falkirk itself comprises an important town within Central Scotland lying midway between Edinburgh and Glasgow forming the main administrative centre for the surrounding district. As such, the town provides extensive retail, leisure and local government facilities and benefits from excellent motorway and rail communication links.
The office provides flexible accommodation which would appear to comprise a series of inter linked, fixed portakabins which are of lightweight construction contained under a flat roof.
Internally the subjects provide cellular office space together with a training room, crew room, loading/storage area, staff toilet facilities.
The workshop is of steel framed construction which is clad externally in corrugated metal sheeting. A metal sliding vehicular entrance door is incorporated to the eastern elevation with the subjects arranged internally to provide a general workshop area.
The workshop provides eaves height of approximately 3.6 metres. Access to the workshop and rear yard is taken from Castle Drive, while the office accommodation is taken directly from Castle Road.
We calculate that the subjects extend to the following approximate
Office: 158.26 sq.m. (1,704 sq.ft.)
Workshop: 97.09 sq.m. (1,045 sq.ft.)
Having regard to the Assessor's Association website we note that the subjects are entered in the current Valuation Roll at Rateable Value:
Workshop: Requires reassessment
The subjects are offered on full repairing and insuring terms for a period to be negotiated incorporating rent reviews at appropriate intervals.
Offers of £20,000 per annum exclusive are invited.
Each party will be responsible for the payment of their own legal costs. The incoming tenant will be responsible for the payment of any Land and Buildings Transaction Tax, registration dues and VAT incurred.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68130245.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESA1326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Falkirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.