Light Industrial to rentUnit 22, Hilton Business Park, Hilton, Derby, DE65
£16,667 pcm (£2 per sq. ft.)
100,000 sq. ft.
- 100,000 sq ft (9,290 sq m)
- Immediate proximity to A50
- Immediate proximity to A50 (M1-M6 link)
- Flexible lease terms available
The Hilton Business Park is positioned within immediate proximity to the A50 (M1-M6 Link Road). The location provides easy access to Derby, Burton-upon-Trent, East Midlands Airport and J24 of the M1 Motorway.
The property is of steel frame construction with lightweight steel roof trusses supporting a pitched roof. Accommodation is provided over 8 adjacent bays each with level access loading doors to both ends.
The unit features a power supply and is ideally suited for budget, flexible storage requirements.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68134421.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Commercial Property Partners LLP, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.