Commercial Property to rentTemple Cloud, Bristol, BS39
- 1,000sq.ft/93sq.m of versatile accommodation
- Secure industrial/workshop/office unit
- Single & 3 phase electricity & water
- Available immediately
- Close to Bristol, Bath, Wells & Midsomer Norton
Cloud Hill Enterprises comprises of a range of secure industrial and office units ideally located off the A37 between Temple Cloud and Hallatrow. The business park is situated in a convenient position with straight-forward access to Bristol, Bath and the local market towns. The M4 and M5 motorways are also within easy access.
Unit 2a is an ideal started unit for a new venture or small business and is suitable for light industrial, storage or office use. The unit is located on the ground floor and consists of three separate rooms all with sockets and lighting already fitted.
The property benefits from double doors, a separate pedestrian door and use of the communal parking area at the front of the building. 24 hour access is available to the unit and there are no working restrictions.
It is understood that mains water and electric (single and three phase) are connected to the unit. There is access to the communal toilets within the complex
The Tenant will be responsible for the payment of buildings insurance, water, electricity, sewerage, refuse collection and business rates (if applicable). Approximate costs of these items can be provided on request.
The unit is available to rent on a conventional internal repairing and insuring lease. The length of term and detailed terms are to be negotiated any interested parties are invited to put a proposal forward. Any agreement will be negotiated subject to the following terms.
• The tenancy will be excluded from the security of tenure provisions under sections 24 – 28 inclusive of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
• The tenant will be responsible for any outgoings including business rates, insurance & services
• The tenant will be responsible for internal repairs & maintenance
• The granting of a tenancy is subject to satisfactory references.
The Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales recommends that prospective tenants should seek the professional advice of a qualified property adviser before entering a legally binding contract. Copies of the Code can be obtained from www.commercialleasecodeew.co.uk.
The property is being offered to let and is immediately available.
Each party to bear their own legal and surveyor’s costs.
Bath and North East Somerset – 01225 477000
By appointment with the Landlord’s Agent Killens. Please contact Myrica MacIntyre 01749 840770.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68153795.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KLW8076673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Killens, Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.