Office to rentDucie House, Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JW
£775 pcm (£31 per sq. ft.)
300–400 sq. ft.
- 300 sq ft (27 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- High quality finishes with timber floors
- Exposed cast iron columns and timber beams
- Large windows providing excellent natural light
- Lift access to all floors
- 24hr secure access seven days a week with on site Building Manager
- Large secure private car park to the rear at additional cost
- Each floor has shared toilet and kitchen facilities
- Ground floor duplex units have their own toilet and kitchen facilities
- ***Images shown are indicative and may not represent the actual unit listed***
Situated on the fringe of Manchester's Northern Quarter, Ducie House was Urban Splash's first commercial scheme in Manchester. It is now an established city centre address for its creative industries, and is home to an eclectic mix of exciting and innovative tenants - including fashion designers, record labels and design agencies.
Offering 64 unique office and studio spaces totalling over 33,000 sq ft, this contemporary development provides highly flexible work solutions for companies' needs - large and small, short-term and long-term.
All of the units retain the character of the former petticoat factory and offer accommodation ranging from 82 to 3,900 sq ft. Self-contained duplex accommodation is available on the ground floor and on the third/fourth floors. The striking reception area provides 24hr secure access, seven days a week, to the offices and the large secure private car park to the rear of the building.
Positioned just off Great Ancoats Street, Ducie House has excellent links to Manchester's motorway network, and is just two minutes walk from Piccadilly Station, the city's busiest mainline and Metrolink station.
***Images shown are indicative and may not represent the actual unit listed***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 300026_26128_128_DUCIE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Splash, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.