Office to rentSouthgate House, Southgate Street, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1
£4,048 pcm (£12.75 per sq. ft.)
3,810 sq. ft.
- 3,810 sq ft (353 sq m)
- 24 hour on site security.
- Barrier controlled car parking.
- Back up diesel generator.
- 2 passenger lifts.
- Showers on ground floor.
- Comfort cooling.
- Garden area.
- Ground and first floor suites available.
The property comprises a four storey purpose built office building originally built for the Bank of England in the early 1990s.
Facilities include a newly refurbished manned reception, 2 passenger lifts, raised access floors, car parking, air conditioning to the ground floor and mechanical ventilation to the first floor.
Shower facilities are also available.
Both floors are predominantly open plan with some perimeter cellular offices. The ground floor has an additional independent side access.
Ground Floor - £12.75 per sq ft per annum
First Floor - £9.75 per sq ft per annum
**Smaller refurbished splits of the first floor are available from on flexible terms** Please contact us for details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68228285.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Knowles , Gloucester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.