Commercial Property to rentYarborough Road, GRIMSBY
- Retail Unit To Let
- Established Trading Position
- Aparoximately 615ftsq Of Retail Space
- 120ftsq Of Ancillary Style Kitchenette
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Tenant Incentives Available
- A3 Planning Use
- Viewing Essential
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a lease of a smartly presented retail unit located in this established and sought-after trading position on Yarborough Road and surrounded by units of mixed commercial use.
Ready for immediate occupation it offers recently refurbished and smartly decorated accommodation with electric roller shutter door, modern kitchenette, w.c. facilities and communal car parking to the front. Would suit a cafe with 'A3 PLANNING USE'.
Available to let on flexible lease terms - Tenant incentives available.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30097780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.