5 bedroom office to rentHessel Street, London, E1
- Top location
- Immaculate condition
- Excellent for transportation
Here we present to you a stunning selection of 5 well built offices in the heart of Whitechapel east London ready to rent at your convenience ranging from 82sqft to 125sqft.
All offices are ideal and come unfurnished ready for you to move in at your convenience.
If you are seeking somewhere that is excellent for peacefulness and in a top notch area then look no further as our range of offices within this property is sure to match your requirements.
Situated in Commercial Road, transportation in the area is ideal with Shadwell, Aldgate and Zone 1 areas within a short proximity.
- Excellent for SME businesses
- Ideal if you are seeking a quiet place in a great area
- Spacious and immaculately kept
Contact us today to book ahead!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OfficeSpace1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling De Vere, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.