Office to rent65 Clerkenwell Road, Clerkenwell, London EC1R 5BL
£12,966 pcm (£67.5 per sq. ft.)
2,305 sq. ft.
- 2,305 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Beautiful converted warehouse space
- Excellent natural daylight
- Stunning character features
- Exposed brickwork
- Original wood flooring
- Modern lighting
- Galvanized steel perimeter trunking
- Passenger lift
- Feature industrial-style staircase in reception
Positioned on one of the most sought after roads in Clerkenwell, this beautiful former warehouse building offers a media style office space to rent. Richard Susskind & Company have been instructed to let the second floor located moments away from Farringdon Station.
Farringdon Station, currently home to the Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Circle and Thameslink lines. It will further benefit from being a central hub of the Elizabeth Line upon completion in 2018. The station will feature three tickets halls, including two newly developed entrance and exit points on the corner of Smithfield Market which complements the Farringdon Crossrail scheme.
The unit benefits from a fair amount of natural daylight combining well with the original timber flooring and modern lighting throughout.
New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease for a term by arrangement with the Landlord
Strictly through sole agents
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.