Office to rentGate House, 1 St John's Square, Clerkenwell, London EC1M 4PN
£35,814 pcm (£52.5 per sq. ft.)
1,218–8,186 sq. ft.
- 1,218 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Fantastic position on St John's Square
- First floor fitted with kitchen, CAT5 cabling and four glass partitioned meeting rooms
- LG Floor with dedicated double height entrance
- Perfect for showroom occupiers
- 1st Floor 5,834 Sq Ft / LG Floor: 3,718 Sq Ft
- Potential for internal staircase between LG and 1st Floors
- Reception undergoing substantial refurbishments
- Building facade to be refurbished
- WC's and shower facilities
Having recently refurbished the Ground floor of this prominent Clerkenwell building, Richard Susskind and Company have the pleasure of marketing this refurbished Lower Ground floor unit. The unit will be delivering a comparable finish with a new metal tiled raised floor, exposed concrete columns and a dedicated double height entrance at ground floor level.
The first floor offers fitted office space with kitchen facilities, CAT5 cabling and four glass partitioned meeting rooms.
The reception area is undergoing substantial refurbishments and the building facade is also to be refurbished.
In the last five years, Farringdon as a location has become vastly popular within the creative and media industry. Tenants would like to see this reflected in most, if not all refurbishments’ when looking to secure a new space for themselves.
St Johns Square is sited just off of Clerkenwell Road and is less than a five minute walk to Farringdon Station, which will be seeing home to the new Cross-rail scheme due to be completed in 2018. Whilst boasting a variety of options with restaurants and bars on offer, tenants are always spoilt for choice.
New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease for a term by arrangement direct from the Landlord
Strictly through sole agents
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.