Office to rentCompton Courtyard, 40 Compton Street, Clerkenwell, London EC1V 0BD
£32,538 pcm (£65 per sq. ft.)
6,007 sq. ft.
- 6,007 sq ft (558 sq m)
- Authentic warehouse setting
- Light, spacious atmosphere
- Open plan floor with high ceiling
- Exposed brickwork and beams
- Stylish interior
- 5 Meeting rooms
- New kitchenette's
- Secluded courtyard complex
- Spacious reception lobby
- Art work by Ulla Winkler
Richard Susskind & Company are proud to be marketing these newly refurbished warehouse space located in Clerkenwell. Home to many of the tech/creative occupiers, Compton Courtyard is notably seen as one of the most innovative and well-designed office complex's situated in the City Fringe.
The space boasts new raised flooring, exposed features such as galvanised steel air-ducts, timber beams and original brickwork.
Furthermore, the private courtyard has been recently renovated as a communal break out area for office residents to utilise at their leisure.
New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease for a term by arrangement with the Landlord
Strictly through joint sole agents
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.