Office to rentMetropolitan Wharf, 70 Wapping Wall, Wapping, London E1W 3SS
£4,094 pcm (£25 per sq. ft.)
1,965 sq. ft.
- 1,965 sq ft (182 sq m)
- Newly refurbished unique affordable spaces for rent
- Grand imposing entrance lobby
- Unique features
- Exposed brickwork
- Passenger lifts
- Original timber decked floors on upper levels
- Cast iron columns
- Wall mounted electrical heating
- Galvanized steel perimeter trunking
Metropolitan Wharf is an iconic eight storey Grade II Listed Victorian river side warehouse building, which has recently been sensitively restored to provide flexible office accommodation in a unique working environment.
An impressive entrance hall spanning the depth of the building leads to the riverside terrace with it's superb views of the Thames and Canary Wharf. Studio offices over the six upper floors provide accommodation to suit a wide range of businesses, with units starting at 1,393 sq ft.
The spaces within the building have been left raw, emphasising the beauty of the original materials and structure and the amazing. The architects, Hawkins Brown, have created a new entrance lobby and 43 open plan studios of various sizes for a new generation of companies looking for a rare and unique working environment.
Metropolitan Wharf is located within a five minute walk of Wapping Station, part of the East London Line upgrade and extension. The trains are fast, frequent and air conditioned, and have made Wapping easily accessible to Liverpool Street, Farringdon and Shoreditch.
New flexible leases available direct from the landlord
Strictly through sole agents
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.