Office to rent6 Baker's Yard, Clerkenwell, London EC1R 3DD
£3,743 pcm (£45 per sq. ft.)
998 sq. ft.
- 998 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Excellent natural daylight
- Fantastic floor to ceiling height
- Fully accessible raised floor
- Underfloor cooling & heating system
- Self-contained WC
- 24 Hour access
- Car Parking available by separate arrangement
Richard Susskind and Company are delighted to bring to the market this warehouse unit located in a private courtyard as sole letting agents.
This first floor office offers a bright space with two meetings rooms already in place. With a fully accessible raised floor, the unit is ready for immediate occupation. Whilst boasting a great deal of natural light throughout, this is perfect for any business looking to develop within the heart of EC1.
Bakers Yard is situated within a moment’s walk to Farringdon Station and found on the junction where Farringdon Road meets with Rosebery Avenue. With Exmouth Market only a stone’s throw away, the property allows any potential tenant to be within five minutes walking distance of all local shops and amenities.
New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease direct from the landlord for a term no shorter than 2 years.
Strictly through sole agents
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.