Office to rent80 Clerkenwell Road, Clerkenwell, London EC1M 5RJ
1,766–6,061 sq. ft.
- 1,766 sq ft (164 sq m)
- New scheme designed by Ben Adams Architects
- Undergoing refurbishment with completion due early November 2016
- Exposed concrete columns throughout
- Excellent floor to ceiling height
- Exposed brickwork in part
- Engineered wood flooring
- New comfort cooling
- Modern hanging lighting
- New reception area
- Passenger lift
This brilliantly located warehouse building sits on the junction of Clerkenwell Road and St John Street, arguably one of Clerkenwell’s best locations. The building is only a short walk to Farringdon Station, with the location due to improve once Crossrail is completed in 2018.
The office building is currently undergoing an broad refurbishment from top to bottom and will provide open plan floor plates which will include an engineered wood flooring, modern suspended lighting, exposed concrete columns and air conditioning throughout.
The property also benefits from being on a corner position allowing an abundance of natural light with windows spreading the whole way around the unit.
New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease for a term by arrangement with the Landlord
Strictly through joint sole agents
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.